The 4 Step Approach
As an effort to ensure you the BEST service possible Envision Photography has instilled a 4 step approach to make it simple and give you the most transparency on what to expect when you book your session through us. From the initial contact to the final review, read below to understand how we work and please don't hesitate to contact us regarding any questions, bookings, or concerns you may have about our Seattle Senior Photography, or Seattle Family Photography!
1) Initial Contact via Phone, Email, etc.
This is the first step! Contact us by filling out the contact form to the left or reaching us by phone! This is when we dissect exactly how to capture your envision. Please have an idea of location (Within Seattle, Washington or surrounding locations - additional travel may require fee), as well as preferred date and time. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, we are here to guide you along the way!
2) The Session!
During our phone consultation we will find the perfect location to capture your 'envision!' Your session is where the magic happens! A Photographic release form (allowing us permission to photograph, edit, process, print, review, save, upload your images etc.) will be signed and the session will begin! Sitting fee required in full at time of session or before.
Not a "Model?" Don't worry! Our trained and educated professional photographer(s) are skilled at posing and suggesting ideas to make you look your best! You will feel at ease knowing your in good hands, all we ask is that you come with a positive and willing attitude! Of course you will have freedom to request specific poses and communicate your style! Also note, certain poses may feel awkward to you but will create the perfect angles and flattering effects through the lens!
3) The Review!
This is the fun part! 1-2 weeks following your session you will join the photographer at our Seattle, WA. Office and review your images. This is when we get to dream of what to do with the works of art we created together at the session! The review is the opportunity select your package prints, wall decor, and more! Snacks and drinks will be provided and this will be an enjoyable, relaxed, and fun time! Additional purchases may be made at the review with our ala-carte options!
What to expect at the review:
- Simple overview of images produced (via slideshow and 4x6 printed proof images of each shot)
- Selection of images for package prints etc.
- Optional purchasing of ala-carte options chosen (no limited purchase required)
- a fun, exciting, and relaxed time!
4) Your Art Arrives!
1-2 weeks following the review you will receive the package of prints, wall art, decor etc. purchased at the review - just in time to share with your family & friends! (certain items may take longer processing times)
2 types of delivery:
- first (&fastest*!), we recommend you to meet us back at our Seattle office location (Same place as your step 3 "Review") once the products arrive to ensure that we have captured exactly what you 'envisioned' (also, this ensures your products are delivered unharmed and in perfect condition vs. the risks of Mailing). If this option is chosen we will contact you as soon as the products are ready to schedule a pick up!
- If meeting us back at our Seattle location is a challenge or inconvenience, your products will be shipped via Postal Delivery.
Following the receival of your images you should receive a follow-up email requesting a simple review of our services. Your honest opinion helps us grow as a better business to continue to capture your 'envision' in the future! We hope to create a lasting impression and become your go-to photographer for years to come.